Our vision is to offer a private service of outpatient neurology in Gland that can be a point of reference and accommodate other neurology-related disciplines over time.
The goal is to manage all neurological and peripheral nervous system and central nervous system diseases and to complete all the necessary investigations for the diagnosis.
The goal is to aim at daily excellence in the discipline of neurology (evidence-based-medicine), to adapt it to the needs of the individual and the territory and to look at the same time to the science’s future.
What types of consultations do you provide?
Types of consultation
General neurology consultation.
– Behavioral Neurology
– Problems and memory’s pathologies
– Alzheimer’s disease
– Disease of Parkinson and general movement diseases (tremor, dystonia, others)
– Cerebral vascular accident and cerebrovascular diseases
– Headache and Migraine and electroencephalography (EEG)
– Multiple Sclerosis
– Rigidity and spasticity
– Carpal tunnel syndrome and compressive neuropathy
– Neurorehabilitation, neurological readaptation
– Electroneuromyography examination (ENMG)
– Evoked potentials (visual, auditory, motor sensory)
– Mesotherapy for painful neurological conditions
– Infiltrations with botulinum toxin (spasticity, dystonia, tremor, chronic migraine, chronic tension headache)
– Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) for:
- Chronic neurogenic pain
- Dejerine-Roussy Syndrome
- Chronic migraine
- Treatment for the Acute migraine attack
- Chronic Tinnitus of cochlear origin (after ENT assessment)
- Fibromyalgia (after rheumatologic evaluation)
- Depression resistant to standard pharmacological treatments (after psychiatric evaluation)
- Auditive hallucinations (after psychiatric evaluation)
How can I organize a consultation?
Consultations are by appointment only.
You can contact the secretariat directly by phone or email.
We need these informations:
– The name of your doctor
– The reason for consultation and the description of your symptoms
– Radiological examinations (brain or spine, MRI, CT-scan or other) and laboratory exams that you have already done before the consultation.
What kind of symptoms lead to a consultation at your center?
– Behavioral troubles
– Cognitive disorders (language, visual recognition and gesture disorders, space heminegligence and agnosia)
– Confusion and agitation
– Loss of consciousness and epilepsy seizures
– Troubles of vision (hemianopia), hearing, speech (dysarthria ), swallowing
– Vertigo and balance disorders in general
– Facial paralysis
– Issues of facial nerves
– Skull pain and face pain
– Paralysis (hemiplegia, paraplegia, paralysis of limb, hand and foot)
– Abnormal movements (tremors, dystonia, shaking or clones, uncontrolled complex movements)
– The insensitivity of a part of the body (hand, feet, limbs, trunk and other areas) associated with pain (burns, hypersensitivity of the skin, neck pain and backbones)
– Walking disorders , with or without falls
– Urinary troubles of non-urological origin